Subject to legal and contractual requirements, you may refuse or withdraw your consent to certain of the purposes identified herein at any time by contacting MAMOIC at the address provided below. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, you acknowledge that MAMOIC may not be able to provide you or continue to provide you with certain services or information which may be of value to you.
3. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
MAMOIC may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of MAMOIC’s products and services, including at the Stores or through the Sites or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about MAMOIC’s products and services or sign up to receive MAMOIC’s email newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from MAMOIC, whether at a Store or through the Sites.
- Providing product feedback or making other submissions to MAMOIC.
- Requesting information or assistance from MAMOIC. MAMOIC may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any email communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer surveys or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding MAMOIC’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests and other promotions.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
MAMOIC may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly from you. We use this information to better understand your interests and for analytics purposes.
Like many websites, MAMOIC utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided MAMOIC with personal information.
Cookies helps MAMOIC to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling MAMOIC to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting MAMOIC’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
6. IP ADDRESSES
7. THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
MAMOIC collects transactional information and browse behavior on our website. MAMOIC may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. MAMOIC uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. MAMOIC shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behavior with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
8. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, MAMOIC uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that MAMOIC collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse. Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by MAMOIC, please contact: email@example.com.
9. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon MAMOIC’s collection of your personal information, MAMOIC may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with MAMOIC including at the Stores, on or through the Sites;
- To conduct or administer contests, or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage MAMOIC's business and operations;
- To detect and protect WONVIE and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with MAMOIC’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving MAMOIC;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by MAMOIC may be transferred to, stored and processed in the UK.
10. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
MAMOIC may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom MAMOIC hires to provide services on MAMOIC’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about MAMOIC’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas.
MAMOIC will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to MAMOIC and/or on MAMOIC’s behalf. Without prior affirmative consent, MAMOIC will not disclose your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Without prior affirmative consent, MAMOIC will not sell user contact information.
Without prior affirmative consent, MAMOIC will not use users’ personal information or pictures for advertising.
11. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by MAMOIC in accordance with applicable laws. However, MAMOIC will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for MAMOIC business purposes.
12. CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
13. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
MAMOIC will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, MAMOIC will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information, or request its deletion. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that MAMOIC holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, MAMOIC will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
14. REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS